- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- High-visibility TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Reflective print provides eye-catching luminance in low-light environments.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb deliver added durability where you need it most.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- D30® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable.
Make an M-Pact® on the job. The Hi-Viz M-Pact protects working hands with Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection and eye-catching luminance in low-light environments. The Hi-Viz M-Pact meets EN 13594 impact standard to help prevent blunt force impact injuries in the field.
Why we at ASR like this glove - this glove is easy to see for use when making winching hand signals. It has durable leather points, a breathable back and thermoplastic protection, and is great for use when turning wrenches on your rig. It also looks awesome :)